- Leading American Fashion Retailer for apparel, lingerie, accessories, personal care, and beauty products.
- More than 3,000 company-owned specialty stores in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Greater China, and its brands are sold in more than 800 franchised locations worldwide.
- Sales revenue of $13.2 billion in 2018
- limited visibility to Raw Material data for Suppliers.
- Mutual exclusivity between material suppliers was at risk due to open access for suppliers in the Material Library.
- No one version of truth for product and Colorway data across the systems. Business users manually updated product and Colorway data in multiple systems that reduced productivity.
- Users were required to export the PLM data into a spreadsheet to support the business’s reporting requirements.
- PLM was not integrated with some downstream applications resulting in manual duplication and error-prone date.
- Visibility to real-time Raw Material data for Suppliers in PLM system.
- Developed configurable Raw Material Specification report for Material and Material Supplier data along with images, custom table data with custom header and footer in PDF format.
- Automated syncing of product and Colorway data between assortment and PLM systems using real-time Restful Integration
- Support existing PLM production environment with ongoing defects.
GoVise Value Adds
- Eliminated non-productive repetitive work by Vendors that resulted in reduced product development timelines.
- Increase in productivity by facilitating effective communication between internal PD Team and External Vendors using Raw Material Specification Report. Also enabled one version of truth for all of the material and material supplier data in one system (PLM).
- Real-time integration between assortment and PLM systems helped to increase efficiency and reduce product development time and cost.
- 95% achieved SLS to keep the Production system online.