WHO WE ARE
GoVise Technologies is a Fashion consulting firm in India. Our experienced professionals are fully committed to empowering Fashion Brands across the globe to embrace automation for fashion and help to deliver successful Digital and Apparel PLM software. We currently have offices in The USA and India to support our clients in the USA, Canada, and India.
GoVise Technologies is an Exclusive Integration Partner of CLO, responsible for developing integration with upstream and downstream packages on behalf of CLO. We are also developing a standard integration plugin in partnership with Leading PLM vendors to integrate CLO with PLM.
Our founding partner and Consultants at GoVise Technologies have combined 75+ years of rich experience leading Digital and PLM programs, fashion 3D integration for various leading fashion brands in the USA Europe, Canada, and India. We have a good partner network, global reach, resource pool, and the right approach, which helps us to succeed in customer’s expectations.
WHY GOVISE TECHNOLOGIES
- Proven Track Record – Successful implementation of Apparel PLM Software Projects.
- We are a Fashion consulting firm in India that delivers with professionalism, integrity, and quality.
- Efficient, agile, innovative, and motivated workforce with the most experienced team in the PLM for fashion Industry.
- A value-based delivery model with measurable results.
- Continuous grooming of team for better serving the client challenges and enhance their capabilities to be tomorrow’s leaders.
- Customer References.
- Equal Opportunity Organization
- Highly effective delivery model based on the lessons learned from prior experiences in the industry with the utmost professionalism, integrity, and high quality.
- GoVise, the Fashion consulting firm in India has a dedicated team with overall 75 years of combined experience in delivering PLM for apparel industry across the world.
- GoVise Team brings extensive experience with all modules of PLM capabilities and real industry experience across the globe to help clients add value thereby becoming high-efficient and successful businesses.
- With the help of GoVise PLM services, a NY-based designer jewelry company was able to significantly reduce costs and increase the speed to market their products.
- Employee friendly, high level of software skills, hands-on experience, and proven track records makes it the best fit for the end customer.
Prashant Mannallikar brings around 15 years of vast experience in Technology consulting with leading global companies in the Fashion, Footwear, Retail, and Manufacturing industry. He has a proven track record of driving complex business transformation programs leveraging process and technology solutions. Very customer-focused with excellent communication skills and a strong PLM industry and application background, with expertise in PLM Solutions.
He has successfully implemented PLM for fashion solutions for multiple clients in the US, Europe, and China. Some of the customers are David Yurman, Agron Inc, Dicks Sporting Goods, Patagonia, The Limited Brands, Home Depot, Adidas, Reebok, Clarks, Walmart Inc, Deckers Outdoor Inc, Reitman’s Inc, Liz Claiborne (Currently Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc), Nike Inc, FN Mfg, NuVasive Inc.
With a Post-Graduation degree in Product Design from a reputed university in India, Prashant has Led, Architected, Designed, Developed, feasibility check of PLM solutions for various business requirements. His hobbies include traveling to new places and long-distance running.
Director of Business Development, North America
Chris brings around 20+ years of experience with 17 years in the fashion retail product development space. He is highly skilled in managing large projects to successful completion. He has managed application support, worked with managing the project and support resources. He has been an advocate of the concepts in the following publications: The Lean Startup, Lean Analytics, and the Lean Product Playbook.
Chris has managed several IT initiatives in product development for private brands. Chris has experience in working with fortune 500 companies to solve today’s complex real-time business problems. As a Sr. Project Manager he was responsible for end-to-end implementation of FlexPLM and envision for multiple private brands. Primarily includes implementation and adoption for apparel, footwear, accessories, and hard good brands.
Chris received a B.S. degree in Accounting from Penn State University and an MBA in Finance from Duquesne University. He has been Board of Directors of the PTC/USER group as Treasurer/Secretary and been Ex-chairman of the Retail Technical Committee. His hobbies include golf and bowling.
GoVise Technologies Pvt Ltd,
#323, 2nd Floor, 60 Feet Rd,
F Block, Sahakaranagar
Bengaluru, KA, India 560092
+91 9632871036 | +91 8023636309
GoVise Technologies LLC,
8 Pullman Loop,
Dayton, New Jersey, USA 08810
+17818983292 | +17244484691