WHO WE ARE
GoVise Technologies is a Fashion consulting firm in India. Our experienced professionals are fully committed to empowering apparel, footwear, and accessories brands across the globe to embrace automation for apparel, footwear, and accessories and help to deliver successful Digital and Apparel PLM software. We currently have offices in The USA and India to support our clients in the USA, Canada, and India.
GoVise Technologies is an Exclusive Integration Partner of CLO, responsible for developing integration with upstream and downstream packages on behalf of CLO. We are also developing a standard integration plugin in partnership with Leading PLM vendors to integrate CLO with PLM.
Our founding partner and Consultants at GoVise Technologies have combined 75+ years of rich experience leading Digital and PLM programs, fashion 3D integration for various leading apparel, footwear, and accessories brands in the USA Europe, Canada, and India. We have a good partner network, global reach, resource pool, and the right approach, which helps us to succeed in customer’s expectations.
We are a committed and trustworthy partner delivering high value and happiness to our customers. We genuinely care for our employee’s growth and success as we follow the Win-Win-Win Philosophy.
WHY GOVISE TECHNOLOGIES?
- Proven Track Record – Successful implementation of Apparel PLM Software Projects.
- We are a Fashion consulting firm in India that delivers with professionalism, integrity, and quality.
- Efficient, agile, innovative, and motivated workforce with the most experienced team in the PLM for the fashion Industry.
- A value-based delivery model with measurable results.
- Continuous grooming of team for better serving the client challenges and enhance their capabilities to be tomorrow’s leaders.
- Customer References.
- Equal Opportunity Organization.
- Vast experience with consulting, technology tools, solutions, and gaps of Retail, Footwear, and Apparel companies.
- Proven track record to deliver successful projects on time.
- Deep technical expertise in creating products and providing consulting services.
- Process and systems driven company to deliver reliable results.
- Templates and frameworks in place for products and solution offerings.
- Quality checks at regular intervals before final delivery to clients.
- Periodic reviews with strategic, tactical, and operational meetings with stakeholders.
- Exceptional ability to understand client needs and incredibly easy to work with customers.
- Flexible and nimble approach towards project execution.
- Futuristic solutions and anticipating what’s coming up next.
- Annual Competency Development plan and reviews for every employee leading to more learnings.
- Best hiring strategy to employ passionate people aligned with our vision and mission.
Prashant Mannallikar brings around 17 years of vast experience in Technology consulting with leading global companies in the footwear, apparel, and accessories industry. He has a proven track record of driving complex business transformation programs leveraging process and technology solutions. Very customer-focused with excellent communication skills and a strong PLM industry and application background, with expertise in PLM Solutions.
He has successfully implemented PLM for apparel, footwear, and accessories solutions for multiple clients in the US, Europe, and China. Some of the customers are David Yurman, Agron Inc, Dicks Sporting Goods, Patagonia, The Limited Brands, Home Depot, Adidas, Reebok, Clarks, Walmart Inc, Deckers Outdoor Inc, Reitman’s Inc, Liz Claiborne (Currently Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc), Nike Inc, FN Mfg, NuVasive Inc.
With a Post-Graduation degree in Product Design from a reputed university in India, Prashant has Led, Architected, Designed, Developed, feasibility check of PLM solutions for various business requirements. His hobbies include traveling to new places and long-distance running.
Director of Business Development, North America
Chris brings around 20+ years of experience with 17 years in the apparel, footwear, and accessories retail product development space. He is highly skilled in managing large projects to successful completion. He has managed application support, worked with managing the project and support resources. He has been an advocate of the concepts in the following publications: The Lean Startup, Lean Analytics, and the Lean Product Playbook.
Chris has managed several IT initiatives in product development for private brands. Chris has experience in working with fortune 500 companies to solve today’s complex real-time business problems. As a Sr. Project Manager he was responsible for end-to-end implementation of FlexPLM and envision for multiple private brands. Primarily includes implementation and adoption for apparel, footwear, accessories, and hard good brands.
Chris received a B.S. degree in Accounting from Penn State University and an MBA in Finance from Duquesne University. He has been Board of Directors of the PTC/USER group as Treasurer/Secretary and has been Ex-chairman of the Retail Technical Committee. His hobbies include golf and bowling.
GoVise’s end-to-end PLM solutions include PLM consulting, implementation, customization, migration & integration, training, and support.
GoVise Technologies Pvt Ltd,
#323, 2nd Floor, 60 Feet Rd, F Block, Sahakaranagar, Bengaluru, KA,
GoVise Technologies LLC,
8 Pullman Loop, Dayton, New Jersey,