- Client is a premier global sports equipment and accessory company who design, develop, source and commercialize products in over 160 countries.
- Client is positioned to become the world leader in sports accessories and equipment.
- Legacy PLM was implemented for specific business functions and was not able to support evolving business needs and growth.
- Ineffective Vendor Collaboration increased data duplication overhead and in turn increased time to market.
- Data residing in silos and decision-making issues.
- New End-to-End implementation of FlexPLM to support all business functions and Vendor Collaboration
- Near real time Integration between FlexPLM and ERP system.
- Improved vendor collaboration with a tech pack exports through FlexPLM
- Migration of Legacy data into FlexPLM.
GoVise Value Adds
- One version of truth of all internal and externals teams.
- Improved collaboration between internal and external teams through FlexPLM lead to reduced time to market.
- GoVise team led the implementation phase and delivered on schedule for a successful Go-Live.
- Client is an Indian apparel retailer with a network of 2,671 stores, approximately 16,000 multi-brand outlets and more than 4,300 points of sale in department stores across the country.
- India’s No 1. Fashion Lifestyle entity with a combined revenue of billion 1.19 USD for FY 2019 and EBITDA of billion 0.09 USD for FY 2019.
- Physical samples had to be created for all their design which was resulting a delay in time to market.
- Physical samples scanned Images for all the ecommerce activities.
- Client had a product launch cycle of nine months which they wanted to reduce it significantly.
- Implement Integration between CLO 3D and Enovia PLM
- Extract 2D and 3D Assets information from CLO 3D and send it to PLM
- Add Business validations when sending data to PLM
- Send Fabrics and Trims information with consumption details to PLM
- Enable capturing of Meta Data of Product to create products from CLO in PLM
GoVise Value Adds
- Real time integration between CLO and Enovia.
- Significant reduction in Time To Market, It was brought down from Nine Months to One Month
- No physical sample creation required, All the 3d Modelling and visualization can be done in CLO.
- No more sample image scans are required, CLO has the Image rendering feature which enable business to generate the images with required resolution.
- An island-inspired lifestyle brand that defines relaxed, sophisticated style in men’s and women’s sportswear, swimwear, accessories, footwear and a complete home furnishings collection.
- There are over 160 company-owned retail stores worldwide with their products are also available at the country’s finest retailers, including Nordstrom and other specialty retailers and ships to over 100 countries.
- PLM upgrade to the latest FlexPLM release
- Color and Document Data entry into PLM was time consuming.
- HTS Code maintained manually outside of system leading to inefficiencies
- Concurrent updates to Sample as FlexPLM was unable to lock sample during updates resulting data discrepancies and incorrect overrides.
- Upgrade Flex 11.0 to FlexPLM 11.1
- Supported and Implemented enhancements to support evolving business needs
- Developed custom loaders for Color and Document Data to reduce time taken to enter Data
- Auto Assignment of HTS Codes for Products
- Implemented Locking mechanism when samples are updated
GoVise Value Adds
- Client is on the latest release of FlexPLM and can utilize newer features.
- New features developed increased efficiency of business
- Significant reduction in time of creation of Data with Custom Loader
- Increase the productivity of users by auto assignments
- Leading American Fashion Retailer for apparel, lingerie, accessories, personal care and beauty products.
- More than 3,000 company-owned specialty stores in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Greater China, and its brands are sold in more than 800 franchised locations worldwide.
- Sales revenue of $13.2 billion in 2018
- LLimited visibility to Raw Material data for Suppliers.
- Mutual exclusivity between material suppliers was at risk due to open access for suppliers in the Material Library.
- No one version of truth for product and Colorway data across the systems. Business users manually updated product and Colorway data in multiple systems that reduced the productivity.
- Users were required to export the PLM data into spreadsheet to support business’s reporting requirements.
- PLM was not integrated with some downstream applications resulting in manual duplication and error prone date.
- Visibility to real time Raw Material data for Suppliers in PLM system.
- Developed configurable Raw Material Specification report for Material and Material Supplier data along with images, custom table data with custom header and footer in PDF format.
- Automated syncing of product and Colorway data between assortment and PLM systems using real-time Restful Integration
- Support existing PLM production environment with ongoing defects.
GoVise Value Adds
- Eliminated non-productive repetitive work by Vendors that resulted in reduced product development timelines.
- Increase in productivity by facilitating effective communication between internal PD Team and External Vendors using Raw Material Specification Report. Also enabled one version of truth for all of material and material supplier data in one system (PLM).
- Real time integration between assortment and PLM systems, helped to increase the efficiency and reduce the product development time and cost.
- 95% achieved SLS to keep Production system online.