If you face these issues, then it is time you invested in a PLM.
- Are Your Teams Having In Collaborations During Product Development?
- Struggling To Get The Right Status Of The Products Under Development?
- Miss Seasonal Launches And End Up Giving Heavy Discounts To Clear Excess Stocks?
- Are Your Products Overpriced Compared To Similar Products In The Market?
- Struggling To Manage And Find Value Of Product Development Data?
What is PLM?
Product Life cycle Management or PLM is the best fit solution for fashion designers, brands, retailers and manufacturers to empower end-to-end product management. With PLM, you can have all teams, right from design, merchandising, planning, product development, sourcing, procurement and production on one single platform.
Reduce time to market and drastically improve productivity through enterprise-grade product management. Powered with agility to minimize errors and cut costs, PLM solutions are the way forward for fashion and retail brands.
How PLM can benefit your biz?
- Shorter Time To Market
- Decrease Cost
- Increase Productivity
- Accelerate Revenue Growth
- Drive Innovation
- Enhance Product Quality
- Integrated Platform For Better Performance
Fashion brands and retailers believe in the myth that a classical PLM solution involves complex customization, elongated project implementation time based on elongated waterfall methodology, and requires complex enterprise grade hardware environment.
PLM implementation philosophy is based on agile deployment with a very short time to market. The entire architecture is built on a highly configurable data model & UI element which reflect best-of-the-breed processes in the fashion and retail industry.
As the typical implementation cycle can be as low as a few weeks to 4-6 months for a complex implementation.